1. Pray for the men of this country and around the world that God is preparing to be Champions in His Kingdom and that hearts will be softened and equipped for the Gospel.
Get up like a Champion:
2. You must confess any known sin to the Lord Jesus Christ and ask His forgiveness! – This will bring healing and joy into your life. (1Jn 1:9)
3. You must renounce any habitual sin in your life and submit to the Lordship of Christ! – This will energize you in your walk of faith. (2Cor 4:2)
4. You must take hold of your identity as a child of God and submit to the prompting of the Holy Spirit. – This is key to live the Christian live. (Gal 2:20)
5. You must allow for the indwelling Spirit of Christ to control your thoughts, words and actions. – This makes your life abundant and fruitful. (Jn 15:16)
Prepare for the race like a Champion:
6. Be willing to give prove of your faith through words and actions. – This will honor God and make you His ambassador wherever you are. (1Pe 2:9)
7. Surrender fully to the Lordship of Christ. – Know that your own will power is not enough to get you to the finish line. (John 15:5)
8. Discipline yourself for the purpose of godliness, spend regular time with God and order your life according to His priorities. – This way you develop Christian character. (1Tim 4:8)
9. Submit every thought and deed under the obedience of Christ. – Your humble and dependent prayer is the key for victories living. (2Cor 10:5)
10. Be ready to pay the price as an athlete of Christ by exercising self-control in all things. – Only as you run by God’s rules will you win the price. (2Ti 2:5)
11. Lay aside every impediment and the sin that so easily entangles us. – This way you will be ready to run the race with endurance. (Heb 12:1)
12. Put on in the full armor of God, His truth, righteousness, peace, faith, salvation, and Word. – Then you will stand firm against the devil. (Ef 6:11)
Run well like a Champion:
13. Pray to be able to forget what is behind. Press on towards the goal for the prize of the upward call of God. – In Christ you have a new past and a promising future. (Phil 3:14)
14. Pray to have a holy passion for Christ. Fixing your eyes on Him alone. – Because of His victory on the cross, you can overcome. (Heb 12:2)
15. Set your minds on the things above, not on the things that are on the earth. – Pray to be effective in your work on earth as you live by God’s Kingdom principles. (Col 3:2)
16. Pray for readiness for action! Give your best, knowing that you are not alone. – He who has begun the good work in you will also perfect it. (Phil 1:6.)
17. Pray for self-control when your faith is being tested. Set your hope fully on the grace to be given you when Jesus Christ is revealed. (1Pe 1:13)
18. Suffer hardship as a good soldier of Christ Jesus. – Pray for discernment and resist the self-serving mentality of cultural Christianity. (2Tim 2:3)
19. Pray for the Lord to continue the process of transformation in you by renewing your mind. – The Joy of the Lord is your strength. (Neh 8:10)
Finish well like a Champions:
20. Pay the price of discipleship. Deny self, take up your cross daily and follow Christ. – This is the way to gain the abundant life. (John 10:10b)
21. Be open to His correction and offer Him your sacrifice of praise. – Thank Him even in the darkest moments and trust in His perfect will. (Is 43:1-3)
22. Pray for Christ’s power to be perfected in your weakness. Trust in His faithfulness and never give up. – In Him you will find rest. (Mt 11:28-30)
23. Pray for endurance and press on even when people and circumstances seem unbearable. – Remember that the One who is in you is stronger. (1John 4:4)
24. Walk in the Spirit and don’t give in to fleshly habits. – You are set free from the dominium of sin and darkness. Walk in His life and light. (1Jn 1:7)
25. Thank the Lord for His promise to perfect the good work He has started in you until the day of Jesus Christ. – Praise Him for His faithfulness. (1Th 5:24)
Pray for the development of the project Champions Arise (CA):
26. Thank the Lord for the start of CA in South Africa, Brazil, India and Indonesia.
The urgent need to assist men in their God given role of leadership in home and society is felt globally.
27. Pray for the leaders of CA ministries in Africa – (Danie Du Preez,) in Brazil – (Jose Carlos,) in India – (Luther Logendran,) in Indonesia – (Yohanes,) as they encourage the start of prayer groups, supervise the contextualization of the scripts, the production of the programs and partner with existing ministries.
28. Pray for the production of the 52 English programs of CA for a global audience through www.championsarise.org and TWR360.
29. Thank the Lord for men of vision who have invested in CA so far. Our God is faithful and will continue to pay His bills. – Pray for CA leadership to be sensitive to His leading.
30. Pray for wisdom, vision and grace for Edmund Spieker (CA lead consultant) and Paul Amos (CA administrator) as they head up the CA ministry.
31. Pray for the Lord to grant revival among Christian men; to love Him with great passion; to be willing to stand in the gap for a lost world and to build walls of protection against the onslaught of immorality and sin. (1Co 16:13)